[turba] Auto adding adresses to My Adtress Book

dan at sfhome.com dan at sfhome.com
Fri Jun 27 10:07:06 PDT 2003

a Friend and I have just set up a Horde server, and I am learning to use it.

I have been combing the FAQs and Archives but am finding mostly Admin side
issues

where can i find a "Users Guide"

More specifically
when a message comes in, how do I add the senders address to My Address Book

is there a way to automate this or do i have to do it manually
(go to address book and create a new user, etc...)

for example:
in Communigate web interface (My old webmail client) after opening a message i
could click on "take address" (at the bottom)
This would place the address in my address book

or
in Outlook Express (I know...)
their is an option to automatically add all messages i reply to, to my address
book