[turba] Turba not importing CSV files in MySQL

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Fri Jul 25 06:57:10 PDT 2003

> No, looks fine. But without *any* hint what or where the problem is, we
> can't help very much. All I can say is that it works fine here. I guess
> you'll have to dig on your own a bit.
>
> Jan.

Hi Jan,

I may have some more info, if I restrict the number of fields to a maximum
of four, I can complete the import process. As soon as I use 5 or more
fields, doesn't matter whether they are filled with data or are empty, I can
not import the csv file. If I use 2 or 3 fields, no problem, 4 fields, no
problem. Exporting works fine.

To sum it up, when using no more then 4 fields in a csv import, i get the
screen asking me to pair the fields in the csv file and the turba columns.
If I use 5 or more fields in the csv import, no way that I'm getting that
next screen (step 3).

Does this piece of information give you any clue? I rebooted the machine to
clear all available cache (I don't cache in Horde) from apache, FreeBSD,
mysql whatever...

Thanks in advance,

Dennis