[turba] After export of CSV, the sidebar looses 'control' of main pane; only in IE AFAIK.

Christopher Pickert cpickert at myrgroup.us
Tue Jul 29 12:47:40 PDT 2003

All:
I'm having an issue where after a successful CSV addressbook export, the sidebar
will not control the right(main) pane. Albiet, only the logout button works.
I'm only experiencing it with IE, as Mozilla and Firebird both handle it fine.
The title bar in IE changes to 'INBOX' or whatever but, the righthand pane
never changes. Does this have to do with the security/session/cookie stuff with
IE that is outlined in the conf.php (/horde vs /) or, have I stumbled on
something else?

I'm curious to see if other people have the same issue, so any input would be
great.

Thanks for the help and all the great work, I wish I could hunt down the bug a
little more for you, and if there's anything else the list could use to trouble
shoot what I'm experiencing, please ask.

IE6SP1
Horde/IMP/Turba CVS from 7/29/03 1am MDT
Apache2.0.47+PHP4.3.2