[turba] Re: [imp] Allowing more than one person to edit addressbook

Chris Shaffer cat-turba at gesserit.net
Tue Aug 5 20:09:52 PDT 2003

> > I'm storing an addressbook in MySQL.  I've gotten it to display for
> all
> > users, but each user is only able to edit records they created.  Is
> there
> > any way to allow all users to edit all records in the addressbook?
>
> Only if you put all users in the admin field of the addressbook
> configuration.

I tried, and it didn't seem to work.  If I set sources.php to

'readonly' => false,

then no matter what 'admin' is set, only the creator of a record can edit
it.  If I set:

'readonly' => true,

then no matter what 'admin' is set, nobody can edit or create any
records.

I tried both:

'admin' => array('john','frank'),

and: