[turba] Re: Distribution lists -adding LDAP entry to local SQLaddressbook - trying CVS

jonathan soong jon.soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Wed Aug 6 00:52:46 PDT 2003

I am still looking into this problem

[the problem:  Adding users from a public, read-only LDAP to private
mysql address books is not possible]

I downloaded the latest version from CVS (latest version of all horde
stuff), and see that this is not implemented in this version.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this functionality is planned,
or if i should go ahead and start adapting it myself (which i don't
really want to do as it will likely break my upgrade paths).

Cheers

Jon