[turba] Personal Addressbook in ldap

Anders Bruun Olsen anders at bruun-olsen.net
Thu Aug 7 00:56:57 PDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 01:45:56PM -0700, James Satterfield wrote:
> I've managed to get myself really confused here. My users login with
>  user at domain.com. I'm pretty new to ldap, so everything I've been trying is
>  mostly trial and error. Unfortunaly, I haven't gotten past there error stage.
>  When ever I try to look at My Addressbook, I get " Failed to access the
>  specified address book." I haven't found any logs that might indicate what the
>  problem is. So here's my sources.conf.
>  Any pointers you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Could you try to set loglevel to 15 in slapd.conf and then look at the
logs to see if the problem isn't made clear there.

slapd logs to local4, so you might need to setup your syslogger to log
local4 into a seperate logfile to make reading the logs easier.

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41