[turba] turn of search result cache; faster display of 600 results;

Markus Dejmek markus at tekkno.net
Thu Aug 7 17:04:04 PDT 2003

Hi fellows,

I'm using the latest CVS checkout of turba and horde.

I have two questions:

1)
I would like to turn of the result cache.
So that the search results won't be cached anymore.

I know that a "clear search" button exists. But I would like
to turn in completely off.

2)
I have 600 entries in my mysql database.
If I click on browse it takes around 40 - 50 seconds to display
the result.
How can I get a faster result on my screen.

Thanks a lot for the help.
I really appreciate all the people they spending time on answering
the questions on this maillinglist.
Thanks

mfg Markus