[turba] the dreaded "failed to connect" problem

David T-G davidtg-horde at justpickone.org
Tue Aug 19 04:16:32 PDT 2003

Eric, et al --

...and then Eric Rostetter said...
%
% Quoting David T-G <davidtg-horde at justpickone.org>:
%
% > I've gone back through the archives without finding solid results.  I am
% > *deeply* grateful to Terence <terencel at sunway.edu.my> for having posted
% > his info (which, it seems, probably should indeed be a FAQ entry), even
%
% If you (or anyone) wants this (or anything else) in the FAQ, then simply
% write up the FAQ entry (question and answer) and email it to
% faq at horde.org and if it is correct and really an FAQ it will be added.

I trust that my two replies copied to the faq@ address are sufficient.
If you need anything else, please let me know; not having these answers
in the list archives is unconscionable, and to not have FAQ entries would
be worse still.  I hope that I have taken care of both problems.

TIA & HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg at justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork at justpickone.org  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"