[turba] the dreaded "failed to connect" problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 19 09:21:50 PDT 2003

Quoting David T-G <davidtg-horde at justpickone.org>:

> I trust that my two replies copied to the faq@ address are sufficient.

Well, we will see.  Since you didn't include the question or error, but only
the solution, it will at a minimum slow down its inclusion into the FAQ.
(e.g. forcing me to go back through the archives to find the problem
statement, etc).

> If you need anything else, please let me know; not having these answers
> in the list archives is unconscionable,

There are various dicussions of the passwords needing to be set in the
archives.  They are probably difficult to find.

> and to not have FAQ entries would
> be worse still.

We'll try to change that when I get a chance, but no promises.

>  I hope that I have taken care of both problems.

You could certainly speed the faq process by including the problem and
answer (rather than just answer) in your emails to faq at horde.org.

However, what you did send is sufficient to get it into the faq eventually.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!