[turba] Fwd: Can't save entry to my addressbook

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Aug 30 08:49:39 PDT 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von alspaughb at hotmail.com -----
    Datum: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:42:32 -0500
    Von: Bruce Alspaugh <alspaughb at hotmail.com>
Antwort an: Bruce Alspaugh <alspaughb at hotmail.com>
 Betreff: Can't save entry to my addressbook
      An: jan at horde.org

Jan,

My webhosting provider has preinstalled Horde as part of CPanel to get into
webmail.  The only address book available in the drop-down menu is "My
Addressbook."  I see where I can change th order of appearance of the
addressbooks, but I don't see any options to create any other addressbooks.

Anyway, everything works fine until I attempt to add an entry to my
addressbook  When I click "Save" I get an error with a little red stop-sign
that says, "There was an error adding this object. Contact your system
administrator for further help."  I have asked my webhosting provider what
to do, but they don't support Horde even though it comes standard with
their CPanel.

I even tried importing addresses from a CSV file.  When I do, I get a
thumbs-up message saying the file was successfully imported, but then I
don't see any entries when I try to browse my addressbook

Please help,

Bruce

Jan.