[turba] Problem with Turba (SQL)

wickedsun wicked at disable.us
Mon Sep 8 17:23:30 PDT 2003

It seems that I have the same problem as someone else with LDAP, but I
am using MySQL. When I search for someone in my contacts, I get
nothing. But if I specify an _EXACT_ name (first/last name9), I get
the contact. This is quite strange, and also causing the "Address
Book" in a Compose window of IMP to not work properly.

I have not looked for any fix for this, because I saw someone post the
same problem with LDAP today. It used to work, and I just
re-installed Turba to make sure it wasnt my config. It is still not
working.

--
Charles D'Aoust
Cisco Certified Network Associate