[turba] import all fields from csv

anth jaz mail_horde at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 08:27:07 PDT 2003

I am running RH9 with latest Pear, Horde 2.2, IMP 3.2,
Turba 1.2.1, PHP 4.2.2 and MySQL.

I am importing a csv file for the addressbook and it
has firstname, lastname and email address in the csv
file but when I import them there is no last name.
When I am importing them, there are First Name, Last
Name and Email for Imported fields but there isn't a
Last name to pair with in Available fields. How can I
add Last name to available fields. I noticed under
turba/config/sources.php under "personal addressbook"
there is a place for surname. How can I add this?

Thank you.