[turba] Illegal Offset

irc.freenode.net brian_klumpp at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:27:52 PST 2003

Hoping someone can help me.  I've been trying to setup the latest Horde CVS
and apps.  I have many of the applications working including: imp, sam,
agora, kronolith, moment, mnemo, hermes, etc...

The one I'm having trouble with is Turba.  I've been using an older version
of Turba just fine for over a year, but decided it was time to move up in
the world.  So, with that being said, I do have a basic understanding of the
framework.

The latest CVS of Turba seems to work fine with the exception of when I go
to add contacts to the database (mySQL).  When I do so, I get the following
errors:

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde4/horde/lib/Links.php on line 391

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde4/horde/lib/Links.php on line 392

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde4/horde/lib/Links.php on line 395

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mail/horde4/horde/lib/Links.php:391) in
/var/www/html/mail/horde4/horde/turba/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mail/horde4/horde/lib/Links.php:391) in
/var/www/html/mail/horde4/horde/turba/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

The information is added to the turba_objects table, and everything else
seems to work fine (with exception of adding additional contacts then I
receive the same error).  Since many of the other apps and since data seems
to be populating the horde_categories table I'm assuming that is configured
appropriately.

My specs:

Red Hat Linux 7.3
PHP 4.2.2
mySQL 3.23.58
Apache 1.3.27

Guess I'm hoping someone else may have recently experienced these same
errors and can provide some insite.

Thanks in advance.

Brian