[turba] Re: Shared Address Books (Multi-User)

Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto jmbsvicetto at esenfah.pt
Wed Nov 5 09:28:52 PST 2003

Hi Marcus.

Thank you for your suggestion. It works like a charm!!! :-))
For all of those that aren't very fluent in PHP and don't know very well the
Horde framework, like me, I have a small note: Don't forget to include the
Group.php file.

I had to put the following line in the beggining of the sources.php file, after
the php openning tag and comments:

include "../lib/Group.php";

I have another question now. ;-) To enable the users of the group to change
contacts created by other users are we required to define them as admins? I
ask, because I've tried to define the list as:

        'public' => true,
        'readonly' => false,
        'admin' => array(),
        'export' => true

But this way, although all users of the list can see all contacts, they can't
change a contact created by other user. To work, I had to add all users to the
admin list.

        'public' => true,
        'readonly' => false,
        'admin' => array('usera', 'userb', 'userc'),
        'export' => true

Is it possible to add to the admin list the group and not the users? That would
save some work and would be more flexible. Please correct my mistakes.
Thank You.

Jorge.

Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Network Manager and Systems Administrator
Angra do Heroísmo Nursing School (ESEnfAH)