[turba] Re: Advanced Search - turba_key contains ' ' - criteria ignored

John Dalbec jpdalbec at ysu.edu
Fri Nov 7 11:06:16 PST 2003

I don't see anything indicating that "standard Turba attribute names" shouldn't
contain spaces.  Unless it's there and I've just missed it, something somewhere
needs to take responsibility for URLencoding the attribute names on a
getFormData() lookup.  Where should that be?  In getFormData itself?  In getGet
and getPost separately?  In the code that calls getFormData?
Thanks,
John