[turba] Re: Advanced Search - turba_key contains ' ' - criteria ignored

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 7 11:35:44 PST 2003

Quoting John Dalbec <jpdalbec at ysu.edu>:

> I don't see anything indicating that "standard Turba attribute names"
> shouldn't contain spaces.  Unless it's there and I've just missed it,
> something somewhere needs to take responsibility for URLencoding the attribute
> names on a getFormData() lookup.  Where should that be?  In getFormData
> itself?  In getGet and getPost separately?  In the code that calls
> getFormData? Thanks,

No, no, and no. If you're getting urlencoded data from those calls, then it was
encoded twice before it was submitted. You should *never* have to call
urldecode when you're using actual URL/form data, and you don't need to encode
it to fetch it either - that's just weird.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I am not that interested in green food." - Average Joe