[turba] RE: Address Import Not Working

Simon Pearce lists at simonpearce.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 04:13:54 PST 2004

I'm having this exact same problem - any ideas anyone?

Simon

We recently moved our sites to a dedicated server - The old server was
running
Horde - I exported my address book and when I try to import it to HORDE
on the
new server the import says it worked but NO addresses appear.  I have
tried it
from a number of windows PC's and tried all the avail options.  Nothing
seems
to work

I have exported and imported in the past *and exported (on diff hardware
)
under similar circustances.

I tried looking at the GUI to see what version we are running but I cant

tell.

Im not a Unix genious so I typically dont go to telnet for that info.
Are
there known issueS with certain versions of turba ??

PHP Version 4.3.4
Apache Release  10329100

I will check the archives every few hores hoping for a response or you
can
reply directly .....

Thanks in advance
Doug