[turba] problem with adding new properties

Feczak Szabolcs feczo at siodigit.hu
Wed Jan 28 05:36:34 PST 2004

Im having problems with adding new entries to my ldap based turba config.
I have found for example the businessCategory in inetOrgPerson schema,
which could be useful, so I have added 'businessCategory' =>
'businessCategory'
to the end of the map array, and made a new entry in attributes.php
$attributes['businessCategory'] = array(
    'type' => 'text',
    'desc' => _("businessCategory")
);
Resulting a new line on the user interface for adding, and viewing a
record,
but not displaying the contained value. Interesting, if I click modify and
enter a new value, then it is commited to the ldap database (I have
checked this with
gq  the GTK-based LDAP client). I can also search for businessCategory
if I add it to the search array in sources.php and got back the correct
results,
but still not displaying the value of this field. Any hints why the value of
this now field is not displayed ?