[turba] problem with adding new properties - broken ldap driver in stable ?

Feczak Szabolcs feczo at siodigit.hu
Thu Jan 29 07:58:18 PST 2004

Is it possible, that getResults function of the ldap driver is broken in
|the stable branch ?

stable barnch query results

|[0] => Array
        (
            [dn] => cn=Majka,ou=people,o=sdi,c=hu
            [cn] => Majka
            [sn] => Papa
            [mail] => majka at papa.hu
            [homePhone] =>
            [telephonenumber] => +36 30 454-8777
            [mobile] => +36 20 454-7878
            [homePostalAddress] =>
            [workPostalAddress] =>
            [businessCategory] =>
        )

)

head branch query results

    [0] => Array
        (
            [mail] => majka at papa.hu
            [homePhone] => +36 84 458-788
            [telephonenumber] => +36 30 454-8777
            [mobile] => +36 20 454-7878
            [homePostalAddress] => tanya helyütt
            [workPostalAddress] =>
            [businessCategory] => kajapusztító
        )

The ldap database in the back is the same ...