[turba] Sources Question

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Sun Feb 8 09:49:16 PST 2004

I have a procedure-type question about setting up sources in Turba for my users.
 Currently, I have 2 sources, an LDAP one which is the main listing and is
readonly and public (except for by me), and a private prefs source which I
would like users to be able to store lists and whatever else they wanted.

The problem is, users have to go through 2 steps to create a private list.  If
they want to add person A, B, and C to a list, they have to copy them to their
private address book, then add them to their list.  I was wondering, does
anyone have any ideas on how I can make this a 1 step process?

It will probably be some code changes mainly because there is no "Add To List"
drop down when browsing the LDAP source (Since they don't have write perms on
it).  Or better yet, is there a way to set each source to somehow allow this to
happen in 1 step?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Mike