[turba] [patch] ldap_rename when key changes

Tarjei Huse tarjei+a_lists.phpgw at nu.no
Sun Feb 15 14:45:11 PST 2004

Hi,

The attached patch to the turba ldapdriver does a ldap_rename() if the
key (i.e. the dn of the ldapentry) has changed.

The only problem I have is making the change known to the Turba_Object
with the consequence that the $object->getValue('name') call in edit.php
returns the old objectid. This causes the user to be redirected to a
nonexisting object - thus producing an error.

I would appreciate if someone with a good knowledge of Turba could tell
me the correct way to notify the Turba_Object that the id has changed.

Tarjei