[turba] Multiple Emails

Bernard Robbins brobbins at vlminternational.com
Thu Mar 11 11:19:18 PST 2004

Does Turba support multiple emails per contact in either sql or ldap?

In Mozilla I have a spot for:
Name: Bob
Email: bob at domain.com
Additional Email: bob at domain2.com

In Outlook:
Full Name Bob Smith
E-mail bob at domain.com
E-mail 2 bob at domain2.com
E-mail 3 bob at domain3.com

In the sources.php file I don't see anywhere you can set up multiple
email addresses for a single contact. Is this a limitation of Turba to
only have 1 email address per contact? I seen this in the FAQ: 3.1 How
do I store more than one email address in a single address book entry?
This seems to be the question I'm asking but, there seems to be some
goofy work-around answer with distribution lists.