[turba] problem with distribution list

michel moignet mmoignet at lycee-ledantec.ac-rennes.fr
Thu Apr 1 06:44:50 PST 2004

Hello
when I use the way I found in faq for adding distribution list

i never got the New List item in the selection box.

may be some could help me

Best regards

the faq says:
[Turba 1.2] To store multiple addresses in a single address book entry you must
great a "list". You start by creating single entries for each address you want
in the list, just as you normally would do for any other entry. Then, from the
browse view, list those entries and click the checkbox to the left to each name
you want in your list. Next, select New List from the slection box in the upper
right corner of the browser window, and click the Add to button.
--
Michel Moignet
Lycee Felix Le Dantec