[turba] problem with duplicate dn with LDAP backend

andreas oster aoster at novanetwork.de
Tue Apr 6 01:46:22 PDT 2004

hello list,

I have run into a little problem with turba. I have set up a shared LDAp
addressbook. I use a modified mozilla-schema and changed the appropriate
settings in the attributes.php and sources.php file and everything works
like a charm. Only the possibility of running into duplicate dn-problems
gives me a headache. I would like to use 'uid' created from sn and  some
numer (Date?) in the dn. Is this possible ? How can I do this. I tried
some things but unfortunately my PHP skills are only rudimental, and
therefor didn't get very far :(

Can somebody help me with this problem/task ?

Thanks for your kind help

Andreas