[turba] Importing Turba Address Books

Neil Wilson neil at dcdata.co.za
Tue Apr 13 07:54:14 PDT 2004

Hi,

I know I've posted this before, but I am getting very desperate , please if anyone can help me please reply as soon as possilbe.

I'm not sure if this is going to the right mailing list,
I need to somehow import about 100 turba address books that were created that are stored in a mysql database format.

We did a server re-install/upgrade to Slackware 9.1 and reconfigured horde,imp,turba,php etc, and now I need to import all the old address books.

The server was running
mysql-4.0.12
php-4.3.1
Horde 2.2
Turba 1.0
IMP 3.2

The server is now running
mysql-4.0.18
php-4.3.5
Horde 2.2.5
Turba 1.2.2
IMP 3.2.3

After the Re-Install/Upgrade.

Everything is working correctly, but I need to import the address books/databases in mysql and I have no Idea how to use mysql, apart from the very basics.

Please I am desperate to get this sorted out
Thanks a millions in advance!!

Neil Wilson