[turba] Dead Turba install - how do I separate Turba and Imp?

Thomas Harlan thomash at throneworld.com
Sun Jun 13 09:30:43 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've gotten the Horde/mySQL framework up and running; as well as Kronolith and
Nag; and I had IMP working for a bit - until set Turba 'active' and did a mysql
config for addressbooks.

I still have yet to get Turba running, and my IMP config is broken (presumably
because it tries to fetch some Turba-specific data and doesn't get it). When
attempting to enter either Turba or IMP, I get this error:

A fatal error has occurred:
'' is not configured in the Horde Registry.
[line 753 of E:\Apps\sokkit\site\horde\lib\Registry.php]

Checking in registry.php, I see that a null appname is being encountered, which
indicates that -somewhere- the appstack is not getting the right value OR a null
is being inserted into the stack.

So, to debug, I'd like to turn off Turba entirely... how the heck do I do that?
Just setting it 'inactive' doesn't seem to do the trick.

And if someone's encountered this error before, and knows the solution, let me know!

Thanks much,
	Thomas