[turba] multienum fields in turba

Bo Daley bo at darkwork.net
Wed Sep 29 07:45:25 PDT 2004

Hi all,

if I define an attribute in turba as a multienum field, is there
currently a way to store the field data as an array in the backend? This
could be done by serializing the data on its way into/out of the backend,
but I'm not sure that'd be the best way to do it..

Here's an example attribute:

$attributes['contactTypes'] = array(
    'label' => _("Contact Types"),
    'type' => 'multienum',