[turba] API Search Patch

mbydalek at mobilemini.com mbydalek at mobilemini.com
Fri Oct 29 08:18:33 PDT 2004

> From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck at horde.org]
>
> Quoting mbydalek at mobilemini.com:
>
> > Just to make sure I'm not a moron or anything, this was my code for
> > the registry call: $args = array('names' =>
> > array($vars->get('user_email')),
> >               'fields' => array('email'));
> > $details = $registry->call('clients/searchClients', $args);
>
> No, fields is expected to be indexed by source key, so that
> you can specify different lists of fields for each source.

Alright, thanks.  After looking at it again and again it finally clicked and
it makes sense.  One thing I was going to ask was about the 'clients'
methods.  Are these all considered deprecated or are they going to be
continued to be used in development?  The reason I ask is because from what
I see the only reference to these was the old Whups clients implementation.

If so, I'll remove all my references to clients.

Thanks!

-Mike