[turba] turba 2.0 simply doesn't do anything for me

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Sat Dec 25 04:42:12 PST 2004

Hi,

I've installed the HORDE 3 framework with TURBA.
All my modules (IMP, NAG, MNEMO, KRONOLITH) do work again but TURBA is
still broken somehow.
I've used the sources.php.dist and removed only the personal_ldap and
ISMP stuff. I use no KOLAB integration and as I use MySQL I set
$conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'localsql';

But when I open up TURBA I only get an empty page/frame and I can't find
any error in the logfile.
Maybe there was some error upgrading the database. I can remember that
the upgrade-script throwed an error about an index. But I would anyway
expect any HTML output from TURBA.

Any ideas or debugging hints?

CU,
  Wolfgang