[turba] Segfaults again

Thomas Bätzler t.baetzler at bringe.com
Tue Jan 4 02:06:56 PST 2005

sc2 at gmx.at <sc2 at gmx.at> wrote:
> i did ask PHP Dev team they mean its not a PHP Related Problem...
> is it possible maybe from the Turba Dev Team to check this
> out (with php or so)?

I'm not a PHP guru or anything, but I've seen this happen
before. A common cause for crashes is when you mix and match
different versions of PHP modules and the core library, or
when a module was built for a different version of the library
it depends on. So what you should do is make certain that you
do only have one set of modules and that they all belong to your
current PHP version.

If that's not the case, there is one thing that did help me at
least once: Try running without the mcrypt module.

HTH,
Thomas