[turba] Incorrect vCard import from Mac Address Book

kiz_0987 kiz_0987 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 16:09:48 PST 2005

I am trying to import vCards from my MacOSX Address
Book into Turba (H3 2.0 or CVS nightly 2005-04-01). I
export from my Mac Address Book as vCard v2.1. Import
works except that all of the addresses are truncated
to only the first line.

Below are example vCards produced by MacOSX and
Outlook (PC):

Outlook - PC:
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bloggs;Fred
FN:Fred Bloggs
ADR;HOME:;;101 A Street;New York;NY;37846;United
States of America
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:101 A
Street=0D=0ANew York, NY 37846=0D=0AUnited States of
America
REV:20050106T180511Z
END:VCARD

Address Book - MacOSX
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bloggs;Fred;;;
FN:Fred Bloggs
ADR;HOME:;;101 A Street;New York;NY;37846;United
States of America
END:VCARD

I notice that the LABEL field is missing on the Mac
version. Is this the problem? Is there a fix? Has
anyone managed to correctly import vCards from Mac
Address Book to Turba?