[turba] Address transfer problem

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Fri Jan 7 11:27:47 PST 2005

> You should upgrade to at least the latest Turba 1/IMP 3 versions first.

This could be quite difficult as the whole tree have been
customized/tweaked etc during the years. I notice that this is becoming
common practice for your team (ie. your recommendation to upgrade), so
it would be nice if you make it clear in your site that you do not
support previous versions of your projects. I have posted to the mailing
lists several times during the last year or so, and always got the same
reply: upgrade, upgrade, upgrade....