[turba] Re: ldap query help/problem

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Feb 28 13:38:42 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 16:08 -0500, Derkowski, Matthew wrote:
> I have open ldap running and working.  I am trying to get the public
> ldap to work in turba.  I cannot seem to get this to work.  When I try
> to add or search I just get a blank white page.  Any thoughts or ideas ?
> I can post any of my ldap config if needed.
---
demonstrate how you can connect via command line...

ldapsearch -x -h 'ldap.domain.com' \
-D 'uid=root,ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com' -W \
'(uid=*)'

and the info below should be obvious.

then you have to ask yourself (once you get it working that is), do you
really want all users to have 'root_bind_dn' access?

Craig
---