[turba] Re: ldap query help/problem

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Feb 28 15:04:49 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 17:55 -0500, Derkowski, Matthew wrote:

> [...]
----
let's keep this on list please

no - turba is binding to a source. Turba can bind to any number of
different sources from any number of different locations and from many
different methods - see sources.php for many different examples, all of
which could be working at the same time if implemented.

Craig