[turba] While trying to make a list I get: Call to undefined function: isgroup()

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Mar 9 05:14:58 PST 2005

I am trying to create a list in Turba and after selecting a couple of entries
and choosing "add to" I get a blank screen and the following error in my
httpd-error.log.

[error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  isgroup() in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/turba/browse.php on
line 203

Horde and all are today's head version, with updated framework, pear, etc.

I'm using ldap for my addressbooks horde login and with the exception of not
being able to create lists, I never have problems.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

ed