[turba] UPgrading to latest CVS ... 'setup menu' blank

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Mar 25 12:38:04 PST 2005

Just upgrading from CVS to the latest version, worked through most of the
problems, and all pages *so far* seem to load without issue ... except if
I go under 'Administration -> Setup -> Turba', I get a blank screen with
an error on the backend of:

[Fri Mar 25 20:33:45 2005] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/lib/php/pear/Horde/Config.php on line 812

but, it doesn't seem to affect any of the other setup screens, so figure
it has something specifically to do with turba's config, and not horde in
general

removing conf.php for turba doesn't seem to help ... I've gone through all
the other modules to make sure their configs are up to date, and all
appears well, including the main horde config ...

frame source just shows:

thoughts?

----