[turba] Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: List in My Adress Book ?

emmanuelbiennier at virtualvercors.net emmanuelbiennier at virtualvercors.net
Wed Mar 30 07:29:29 PST 2005

I try to change this params but it doesn't change anything
this is the code for My Private Address Book (I can create and manage
lists)
 ),
    'public' => false,
    'readonly' => false,
    'admin' => array(),
    'export' => true
);

if I give the same params   for other Address Book's I can't create and
manage lists
I have another question for 'admin' ?
Who's the admin ? I don't create users account ?

if I change the readonly to 'false' it doesn't change anything

lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de
Envoyé par : turba-bounces at lists.horde.org
30/03/2005 16:36

        Pour :  turba at lists.horde.org
        cc :
        Objet : [turba] Re: Réf. :  Re: List in My Adress       Book ?

Zitat von emmanuelbiennier at virtualvercors.net:

> I don't understand how to give write permission to the target address
book
> These are locate on a sql base (specified on my source.php)
> I give login and password who have all permissions to the database
> So ...
> Can you be more explicit please ?

I meant the parameter "readonly" in sources.php in the TURBA config
directory.

Regards

Andreas