[turba] Turba Upgrade Problem

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at infinitytechnology.com
Wed Mar 30 21:27:30 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm planning on upgrading from Turba 1.2 to Turba 2.0 in the upcoming
days.  The only thing that's holding me back is a problem with how names
are stored in the MySQL Database.  As of 1.2, everything that was stored
in the database under turba_objects.owner_id was always listed as:
user at domain.com.

The problem is, now that I've got Horde 3/IMP 4/Turba 2 running, the
user at domain.com isn't even being read by Turba, it's looking only for
the user portion.  When I added a new object to the address book,
turba_objects.owner_id stored the owner_id as "user" only.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Curt LeCaptain