[turba] RE : TURBA <-> KOLAB

Nicolas Scaut nicolas.scaut at province.namur.be
Wed May 11 06:45:49 PDT 2005

Hello

Thanks for your response.  Can you say me exactly witch functions are
supported by turba if we use a kolab support because in the announcement
of turba 2.0, I found :

he major changes compared to the Turba 1.x versions are:
    * Copying and moving of contacts between different address books.
    * IMSP and Kolab server support.
    * Access keys.
    * Allow replacing address books with imports.
    * Mark certain fields as required.
    * Allow to group fields into tabs.
    * Optional delete confirmation.
    * Composite fields.