[turba] Turba_ObjectView_photoID

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed May 11 17:02:05 PDT 2005

What's the thinking on the use of the Turba_ObjectView_photoID class?  Is that
intended to be something that can be used to ultimately generate something like
an ID badge?  Or is it intended to be something to help with pulling out things
like jpegphoto attributes and values, that might be stored in a directory
server?  The class exists, but I can't find that its used anywhere.  I want to
figure out how to get photo display into Turba, but I'm not sure if this is the
place to start, or if photoID is an end result, comprised of many Turba
objects..

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer