[turba] Turba_ObjectView_photoID

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 11 17:06:47 PDT 2005

Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> What's the thinking on the use of the Turba_ObjectView_photoID class? Is that
> intended to be something that can be used to ultimately generate
> something like an ID badge?

Yes, that was the idea. It's never been fleshed out (or, as you
noticed, used).

> I want to figure out how to get photo display into Turba, but I'm not
> sure if this is the place to start, or if photoID is an end result,
> comprised of many Turba objects..

Photo display is a matter of adding handling for binary data and some
sort of a Horde_Form field that knows how to serve it. Seperate from
the way the listings are displayed, which is what the ObjectView
classes are for.

-chuck

Quincy Adams