[turba] How to remove Browse button

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon May 23 16:56:06 PDT 2005

You should be able to 'browse' your turba lists, but you will first
have to search for them using the search features of turba since you
won't be able to browse the whole addressbook to see them.

I have no trouble seeing the contents of my turba lists when they are
set up as you describe.

Mike

Quoting turba-request at lists.horde.org: