[turba] What do you call ... contact lists

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue May 24 07:55:48 PDT 2005

We currently use a bunch of different terms for contact lists. So, what
do folks think the (english translation, obviously, other translations
can have their own arguments ;) term should be? Popular options seem to
be:

Contact List
Distribution List
List
Group

Group has the potential to be confused with Horde Groups. Otherwise I
lean towards Contact List, but for no particular reason (although it
does seem like they're useful for more than Distribution, making me
lean away from that one). Mainly I just want to settle on one term so
we can be consistent. Thoughts?

-chuck

Quincy Adams