[turba] php warning and error adding and viewing in v2.0.2

Greg Swift greg at netops.gvtc.com
Wed May 25 09:11:21 PDT 2005

In continuation since I did not revieve a response about this I
redownloaded the turba tarball, and replaced what I had done.  Then I
recreated the conf.php via the web interface.  Next I tried the addy
book, got LDAP errors (which I dont utilize) so I went to sources.php
and commented out anything LDAP related.  Then I got cannot connect to
IMSP server, which I also do not use, and so I commented that out.  Thus
the only portions left are localsql and kolab(which I had commented out
last time).  I am recieving the same errors.

I then tried 2.0.1 of turba.... same procedure ('cept I tried leaving in
the public directories and then took them out) and had the same
problems. Then... I went and grabbed the old working 2.0 one and moved
it over. SAME problem!

So next I changed the horde db configuration to point to the older
working tables.. and it worked.

Apparently when i did the mysql import of horde_datatree.mysql.sql, it
didnt take fully (i dunno why).  I was missing the
horde_datatree_attributes and the grants for access...

-greg