[turba] php warning and error adding and viewing in v2.0.2

Greg Swift greg at netops.gvtc.com
Mon May 23 11:45:56 PDT 2005

I just downloaded and installed horde (3.0.4) with imp (4.0.3), ingo
(1.0.1) and turba (2.0.2).

I've done a similar configuration with the .0 releases of the above, and
I do not have an issue.

I did try and look through the archives and the web, and did not see
anything related.

There were 2 entries that I imported from the original setup that view fine.

But now any time I add, edit, or view a new addition I receive the
following on my screen:

*Warning*: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
*/var/www/webmail/pub/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php* on line *903*

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: getdata() in
*/var/www/webmail/pub/horde/turba/display.php* on line *66

*Submissions complete.. the following display just does not work.  When
I click to my inbox or back to the address book after receiving the
error, it does the little "Entry added" notice.

I've attached a "dump" of the entries I've been playing with (e-mail
addresses edited to protect the innocent).  New entries do not seem to
be populating the blank fields with Nulls, so with the 'me' entry I
tried changing them to null.. did not make a difference.

Any ideas or other information I can provide?

Thanks!

-Greg