[turba] Creating shared SQL addressbooks for users/groups

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Jul 8 12:39:45 PDT 2005

  Probably not what your looking for Kevin, but the IMSP driver for
turba now supports ACLs...and would make sharing addressbooks between
users pretty easy.  Of couse, you would need to be running an IMSP
server...
Mike

Quoting turba-request at lists.horde.org:
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu,  7 Jul 2005 23:10:45 -0400
> From: Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>
> Subject: Re: [turba] Creating shared SQL addressbooks for
users/groups
> To: turba at lists.horde.org
>
> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:
>>
>>> So I'm thinking that a better solution is to create a new table
for each
>>> additional shared address book I need. That has the potential to
get
>>> unwieldy,
>>> if many people want small group, shared, read/write address books