[turba] Creating shared SQL addressbooks for users/groups

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Jul 8 12:54:53 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

>  Probably not what your looking for Kevin, but the IMSP driver for
> turba now supports ACLs...and would make sharing addressbooks between
> users pretty easy.  Of couse, you would need to be running an IMSP
> server...

I've been toying with that idea too and had messed around with IMSP in
the past.
The problem was we host multiple domains and I hadn't found an easy way to run
multiple instances of IMSP.  Heck, might as well make it as complicated
and use
as many different sources as possible :D  Since you've written the IMSP code,
what do you recommend for a server?

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer