[turba] Empty searches

Guillaume Barreau g.barreau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:29:29 PDT 2005

Hi Alex,

I asked the same question a few weeks back on the list but got no
reply so gave up using turba in production for the moment because an
address book without search is not going to be much use.

I didn't find the answer to the problem but what I noticed is that any
search in turba generates large amounts of entries in the log as if it
resulted in as many ldap queries as there are users. I didn't have
time to investigate further but it looks like there is sthg quite
wrong with the way searches are translated in ldap.

I would like to hear from people who got turba working with an ldap backend.

Guillaume