[turba] Multiple email for a contact make Turba misbehave

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 3 15:52:29 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am using LDAP as a Turba source.  I have mapped the Turba 'email'
attribute to the LDAP 'mail'attribute.  Some of my contacts have
multiple mail attribute in LDAP.  When these are displayed in Turba,
both email addresses are displayed in the same mailto: link.  Not only
that, but the second email address is truncated !

Example : I have a contact with two LDAP mail attributes :
etienne.goyer at example.com and etienne at example.com.  They are both shown
in the same mailto: link.  when I click the link, a compose window
appear with the "To:" field setted to "etienne.goyer at example.com, etienne".

Should I fill a Bugzilla, or is there something I have not understood ?

Thanks !

Etienne Goyer