[turba] user's account bind problem

Joselito Fenix jojo_mti at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 02:49:41 PDT 2005

tnx for the reply Mr. Silver, but it's the same config
i used before in sources.php...when i choose the
personal_addressbook and click the search button in
turba window no ldap entries were displayed instead of
ldap entries should display in the list of ldap
addressbook (w/ write access only on his/her account).

pls take a look (if you have time only :-) ) on my
slapd.conf...coz im newbie on both php and openldap
service :(

database        ldbm
suffix          "o=mycompany"
rootdn          "ou=group,o=mycompany"
rootpw          password
directory       /var/lib/ldap/example
access to *
       by * write
       by * none

#access to dn="ou=group,o=mycompany"
#        by dn="cn=$1, o=roadrunner" write
#        by * none

schemacheck     on
lastmod         on
index           cn,sn,st                eq,pres,sub

tnx again.
jOjO